Any industry’s three highest operating costs are energy (electrical and thermal energy), labor, and raw materials. Suppose we approach these three components from the point of view of the manageability of costs or a possible cost saving. In that case, energy is always in the first place, so energy management is a strategic area of cost reduction.
Energy-efficient warehouses are more expensive, but everyone wants one since energy efficiency has become a competitive advantage in the last two years.
Steps to improve energy efficiency:
- Demand assessment: Determination of energy efficiency goals considering the economy.
- Survey: Mapping the current energy profile and processes.
- Concept: Data evaluation, target energy profile determination, cost, and activity plan.
- Implementation: Floor plan, implementation.
- Optimization: Further development of the system by changing conditions.
With a background in Central European Automation Holding (CEAH), Antra ID Kft provides full-scale automation and process optimization services. If the shuttle system or the robot runs and moves less, it is also an energy issue. The result of all automation work is a pleasant surprise, energy rationalization.